Sr. Hr Executive
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Hr Consultant
Hr Executive

Respected Seniors & Colleagues,
One of the ex-worker of our company wants to withdraw/partly withdraw (loan) from his PF account. I have given him the Composite Claim Form (AADHAR) as his Aadhar is linked to his UAN portal. He has filled up the form properly, signed it and went to submit it to PF office. But they refused to accept it without employer's attestation on the hard copy of Aadhar card.
Now in that worker's case, his employer is the labor contractor and we have discontinued services of this labor contractor 7 months ago. That labor contractor is refusing to attest the KYC document and our worker is facing difficulty in withdrawing money due to that.
I know that employer (labor contractor in this case) is legally bound to sign the document irrespective of anything, but he is just not signing. What can be done in this case as a result of which labor contractor will sign the document? Or else is there any other government official/authority who can attest the document and which is also acceptable according to EPFO norms.
Request your answers on a bit urgent basis.
Thanks in advance,
From India, Ahmadabad

Dear Harshavardhan,
As mentioned in your post aadhar is link to the PF account then he can withdraw it online, also in other option where if the aadhar is not linked then he may fill composite claim form (non aadhar) and submit to PF office but contractor signature is compulsory in this case on form and KYC as well. Secondly he can submit the form directly to PF office stating that the contractor is not signing the form and then PF office will directly send it to the contractor for his sign.

Dear Manoj Sir,
Thank you for replying. But actually that worker wants to part-withdraw money from his PF account. Is part-withdrawal also available online?
From India, Ahmadabad
the query itself is not clear
the employee is still under the master roll of contractor or not?
if yes, then contractor will do it., if not then full withdrawal form should be submitted part encashment is possible only in case of completion of 5 years of contribution and still employed and contributory to epf .
as the person posting states that they are not availing the services of contractor, so how is the employee concerned with the query posting person?

Yes, through online there is an option to withdraw partial amount as well.

Dear Harshvardhan, Please read carefully reply of Mr U S Sharma.Please take the help of somebody and revert with your replies.The EPF Contributions of the Employee are remitted to whose Code Number" Contractor whose service is discontinued? or to your Code? who is the Employer as on date?
From India, New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™