Hr Consultant

I was working in India from 1996 to 2002 in two diff. companies. when I left I did not took any PF details.
out of which one company is closed long before & another company taken over by other group.
In this case how to withdraw PF deposited in the account. I do not have any account details also.
get in touch with other co-workers for related data, and visit the concerned epf office
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™