Dear sir, Any returns form 2 under contract labour act - Plz tell me.
From India, Bangalore
Dear Member,
In order to get adequate views from the learned members, you need to elaborate your question in detail.
You have not clarify the matter in detail. What is your requirement / applicability for the Form? Whether you are a PE or a contractor?
Yes there is Form II in CLRA. But this is not "Return". Form 2 is "Certificate of Registration" which is issued by the dept. to the PE agst their application on Form I.
The Returns under CLRA are in Form XXIV (Half Yearly Return by the contractor) and XXV (Annual Return by the PE).
PFA the format of all the above.

From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf 25-Form-XXV-Rule 82 (2)-Annual Return-By Principal Employer.pdf (22.3 KB, 950 views)
File Type: pdf 24-Form-XXIV-Rule 82 (1)-Half Yearly Return-Contractor.pdf (23.2 KB, 997 views)
File Type: pdf 02-Form-II-Rule 18 (1)-Certificate of Registration to Principal Employer.pdf (18.5 KB, 710 views)

what is the calculation about labour
From India, Jaipur
Dear Sir,
Greetings of the day !!!
Please suggest for Half yearly return as per factory act rule in Gujarat, It has been mandatory to file this return or not, we have already submitted Consolidated return as per Gujarat factory rules. if it is not mandatory so please share the gazette. Please do the needful.

From India, New Delhi
Kindly share Deleted CLRA half yearly retun notification
From India, Mumbai
Sir, I am principal Employer... sorry to mentioned before
From India, Kolkata
Sir, I have downloaded the PDF of Form XXV. Do we need to submit it in hard copy ???
From India, Kolkata
labour licence renew form form 2 form
From India, New Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™