Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Sr. German Language Specialist
As of now, I recommend you following what your manager says. This is important in view of your notice period. At the fag end of your tenure, I recommend you not to ruffle your Manager. I say so because your next employer may do the background verification (BGV) and disturbed relations in the last few weeks should not impact your BGV.
Striking balance between learning and earning is not easy. Doing some certification course while doing job also is not easy. However, your job gives you bread and butter therefore, job has to be given primacy over your personal matters.
From India, Bangalore
From India, Lucknow
Thank you so much for your response. Appreciate that.
I understood what you are trying to make me understand but I would like to add some more points here.
1. On that day those who are staying nearby came to office and left office within an hour or two and they got attendance for the full day but I am staying very far and even I tried to come that day to office but I got stuck in heavy rain and no transport were moving (I used to take local train) . I took a train from my station and traveled just two stations then stuck there because no trains were moving after that. I was stuck there for 3 and half hour and somehow managed to go back home.
2. They are mentally harassing me because I used to catch their mistakes which are related to our process. Because of that they use their position and always trying to stop me from doing any good thing related to process.
3. After putting my papers I am working the way they want and I am not bothering anything. I just come office and work honestly.
4. A week ago, a meeting was taken by my AM and Manager and they clearly told the team if anyone is not able to compensate for that day, their salary will be deducted. They will not be given privilege to apply for paid leave. I did not breach their rule. What I did is what they said.
5. They are the sole reason why I planned to put my papers because I can not work in this situation.
6. The most important is HR has already approved my application for "Deducting my Salary" but they are in any way forcing HR not to do so.
Kindly suggest me on these points.
Thanking you in advance
From India, Mumbai