The retention of employees is one of the key issues for any company. Companies focus on creating a recruitment pipeline to supply workforce, however it is also important to focus on existing staff to encourage them to remain with the employer. Retaining employees is a result of combined actions for new and existing employees that are taken by the employer.
Many times HR Leaders fail to gaze the balance between turnover and retention, what is going on in specific staff groups, departments, and teams. During the work programme, several key retention themes emerged which are explored in more detail in this guide. These are:
1. Blooming the organisational values and culture
2. Flexible working Culture
3. Helping employees in
Kindly read my full article on Hubpages: https://hubpages.com/business/retainworkforce
Incentive to Employees in the form of deferred compensation, when in a policy framed judiciously brings in a number of advantages, both for Employers and Employees. Examples are:-
1. Motivation to Employees providing encouragement and simulation to improve productivity.
2. Creation of a spirit amongst Employees to enhance the image of the Employers in general public.
3. Recognition for high achievers and Key Personnel.
4. Appreciation for good work.
5. A tool for retention of Key Employees in employment for a longer duration.
6. Reduction in Attrition Rate of Employees.
7. An opportunity for High Income Earning Employees to defer their Tax Liability to a future period.
Organization can offer other forms of deferred Incentives. Few are listed below:-
A. Incentive in Form of Property (i.e. Villas, Flats, Plots etc.)
B. Incentive in Form of Gold.
C. Incentive in Form of Deferred Annuities Plans.
D. Incentive in Form of Insurance Plans.
For more details in the matter, you may contact us at or call us at 9211637063
Gratuity and Leave Encashment Trust Fund & AS 15 (R)/ IndAS 19/IAS 19 Consultant
Office Address : R 11, F/F, Vikas Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059
Mobile Number: 9211637063
Email ID - ,
Linkedin Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tikaram-chaudhary-a5727848
Caclubindia Profile : https://www.caclubindia.com/profile....ber_id=1446582
Blog : http://gratuitytrustfundconsultant.blogspot.com
Google Business Website : https://gratuity-trust-fund-consulta...s.site/?m=true
(All Consultancy Services provided by us are subject to terms & conditions will be stated when a consultation job is accepted.)