Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Hr Officer

Hi everyone,
I am Ketan Chaudhari from Gujarat, i have a query related to notices,i need format of warning,charge sheet notice which are commonly used i.e on absenteeism,fighting(misconduct),abusing,damages of machine with clause and section and ACT name respectively.
your thankfully,
Ketan Chaudhari
From India, Surat

Dear Ketan Chaudhari,
I think you are new to the realm of employment, particularly industrial employment. In an industrial establishment, whether it is in private or public sector, the classification of employees, rules of discipline, enumeration of the acts of misconduct, the procedures for disciplinary action, award of punishments including their nature etc., are to be provided in the service regulations which is generally called as Standing Orders. If the Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act,1946 is applicable to your establishment based on its no.of employees, you have to draft your own standing orders with necessary modifications,if any based on the Model Standing Orders provided under the said Act and get it certified from the Certifying Officer appointed under the Act within a period of 6 months from the date of its application to your establishment. Till then, you have to follow the Model Standing Orders. Better go through the Act first.
Regarding the model forms you asked, there are lots of books available in the market. Better purchase one of them.
From India, Salem
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™