Dear sir Can anyone plz guide me
From India, Indore
I resigned from my company due to mental harrasment and typhoid fever. I submitted my medical certificate they are asking me to deposit 2 month salary , because I did not served the notice period.
My question is that I am medically unfit and also stated them once I will fit I will serve the notice period.
Can I go to labor court .

From India, Indore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™