Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
Corporate Relations

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working with an education institute in Bengaluru, where this college do not have any facility except salary. Not even ESI and PF facility for 200 Employee organisation, While joining they have asked to submit my originals where i have submitted it No acknowledgment was given for the same. July i have resigned where they asked me to serve 3 months notice. Now there is more 20 Days of notice where i am not able to serve it due to health issues. on other hand they are not releasing my documents and one month salary.
What action can i take

From India, undefined
Was the notice written in your offer letter. If yes then you have to serve or you have to pay in lieu off if that's the condition. If not no need to serve as you have already served more than 2 months notice request them to relieve you for good if they don't entertain your request then tell them that you will have to go legal in such case. Please give two applications in both PF (Commissioner) and ESIC(Regional Director) about your company not providing benefits. Also visit labor office for your issue.
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™