Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Sr. Hr Executive
Srf Ran Engineer

If an employee is not ready to deposit accessories of an employee than what action an employeer can take against that employee, please help me
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Ankita,
If employee is working with the organisation then you may take necessary disciplinary action and if he left the organisation then you may recover the amount from his / her F&F settlement.
Dear Ankita,
Your post lacks clarity. Are you talking about an employee who left the organisation without depositing the company's assets? You have written about "accessories". Have you referred "accessory" as company property or accoutrements? Do you have evidence of the allotment of the company property to the employee?
If the employee left the company without returning company property then did he abandon duty or was it a separation under normal circumstances? If latter then why it was not detected when employee took clearance from each department? Has he done handed over charge of his position to someone else? If yes, then who signed the handing/taking copy?
There are so many questions associated with your post. Fellow HR members expect a post with sufficient background information as well as posts where spell-check or grammar-check has been done. A post by a member reflects personal standards of a member.
Dinesh Divekar
Hi dinesh,
Issue is this we have given laptop to a female employee who has stop coming to our office after taking salary from us and now not ready to deposit our laptop which is new.
Dear Ankita,
Do you have evidence of allotment of the laptop to the employee? Have you designed Asset Allocation Form (AAF)? If yes, then have you recorded on this form the details of transaction between your company and the employee? If yes, then send a notice to her. If she does not respond, then send lawyer's notice. If she does not respond even to that also then lodge a police complaint. While lodging police complaint, provide details of the employee like her employee No, Aadhar card No etc to the police authorities.
If you do not have evidence of asset allocation to the employee then your case becomes weak and retrieval of the laptop from the absconding employee could pose a challenge. Nevertheless, taking lesson from the episode, start maintaining the records of allotment of company property to the employee(s).
Dinesh Divekar
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™