What is happening with you is quite unfortunate. Nevertheless, you could have approached this forum before quitting your employment and not after.
Anyway, please find the office of Labour Officer under whose jurisdiction your company falls into. Go and meet him and explain your problem. Your employer can be booked under several counts however, your concern is limited to getting salary for the month of July and August.
Please note that labour officers and different from labour lawyers. Former are government authorities and latter practice in their personal capacity. LOs do not charge any fee for their intervention.
From India, Bangalore
You have a very strong case against the employer subject to following conditions;
1. If you have not given any resignation or any letter as to the leaving the employment.
2. They must be recording your attendance some where.
3. I card must be having signature of some one from the Company.
4. If all the employees getting salary in cash and no salary slip, some of them will give evidence in support.
5. You may be having ESI and PF , was there any deduction to this effect from your monthly wages.
6. How long have you been working there?
First please contact Labour Office/Officer of the area and explain your problem in detail, they will help you. If you are not satisfied, then please contact some advocate or Trade Union who will be able to help you andsome cost will be there.
From India, Thane