How to get PF money from other state? - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi all , I was working in a Chennai branch but it has its head office in Gurgaon. I left the company without serving notice period due to health issues. I even submitted form 19 and 10c to my previous organisation HR after 4 months from the date of relieving. My previous organisation HR told that she submitted all relevant forms to PF office which is in Gurgaon. But I haven't received money till now but the claim status shows tat money has been settled via NEFT. I am in urgent need of money. Please help me guys.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi pavithara,
Kindly Contact To Your Previous Hr About The Status and Also Check In Bank Also Payment Would Return Also Done
Thanks for your response sir. I even talked with hr of my previous organisation but no response from their end. S der any other way to get my PF money ??
You can call your HR and explain the situation. Kindly send a mail to HR with the Screen Shot of the Page you mentioned above (Claim Status showing it is settled via NEFT). Attach your Bank Passbook after updating so that it shows your PF amount is not settled thru NEFT.
If the above matches and if your PF is not settled till date, Your HR may help to sort out this issue by checking with concerned PF office.
"Give the Best of You and the Rest will Come to You Automatically".
Actually I left my company last year but then my pf office is in Mumbai. they asked me to send form 10C through courier. my question is shouldn't I fill the form 19 in this case?
they just asked me to fill only form 10c.
Please do answer my questions.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™