Monu Dhaked
Hr Executive
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Ashutosh Thakre
Hr Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all, Greetings. I have a query regarding to rejoin the employee.
Employee have already UAN and also linked with aadhar no. . there have minor problem in his Name between aadhar and UAN on EPFO portal. so we are not able to rejoin him nor able to generate a new UAN. Portal not accepting his Aadhar. what can we do. plz suggest.

From India, Jaipur
PLEASE generate New UAN with Name as appearing in Aadhaar Portal
From India, New Delhi
You can also apply for change in the name on the PF site with the Aadhar card details and then rejoin him.
From India, Mumbai
Hi, Take action for change his/her Name In Epfo portal Rg/Dinesh
From India, Tiruchi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™