Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
hi i worked as a marketing manager in small pvt ltd firm in chandigarh (clothing trade) company terminate my services without any return notice and also not giving my two month salary my monthly salary is 35000/-rs and i have a cheque of firm which company giving me and same day company stop a payment againest cheque(07-06-2017)now cheque date also exceed three month and i visit labour court in chandigarh he says we will not taken a case above 25000 rs and i also visit 43 public utility office he also not taken public case please suggest me where i need to go and file a case .i also approched legal autority service chandigarh but no resposes
company issue with me
company told me clear your all pending work in market than we will given your salary i collect payment from market without salary and expense only c-form pending from market only behalf of one reason company stop my paymentnow taxtation system change in india that why i will not collect c-form from market so where i make mistake can i am not eligiable for my salary ? please advice for legal !!!
my e-mail id

From India, Mohali
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™