Ashutosh Thakre
Hr Professional
Srf Ran Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, If an employee leaves the company without informing so what action needs to be taken against these employees. Regards Ankita
Dear Ankita,
You will have to follow the process of termination. Send him letters, asking him to join back within a stipulated time frame. After 2 such letters, you can send across the termination letter for unauthorized absence and leaves. Ensure that the communication is done through the Speed Post, so that the same can be tracked.

Hi Ashutosh, Thanks for replying however I also need to know about pf , full and final settlement.
Calculate the F&F, after adjusting the notice period pay. There may be a chance that he will need to pay the company to close the F&F amount.
In regards to PF, the employee will have to apply for the same. You deposit the PF in his PF account till what was his last working day before absconding.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™