Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, I want to change our Company address in Professional Tax Chennai department, could anyone pls help how to process and what documents we need to attached along with request letter.
From India, Chennai
For Professional Tax queries in Chennai, you can visit the Corporation of Chennai at Ripon Building, Chennai OR by visiting the online portal available in website Welcome to Greater Chennai Corporation

From India, Delhi
Thanks Mr.Amit, Can we pay Half Yearly Return Online of Chennai Professional Tax? Till now we are submitting manually by visiting office, where we face lots of issue.
From India, Chennai
Everything are available on above mentioned link. Please visit and follows the step of online payments.
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™