change of Job and need to continue with same UAN number - CiteHR
Amit Aishwary Choudhary
Managing People At Work.

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I left the Job where my UAN was provided to me and now I have joined other company/Employer and i want to link the UAN to my current employer, What should I do?

## How to Transfer PF (Provident Fund) Online?
Step 1: Go to employee provident fund members’ portal (https://unifiedportal and log in using your Universal Account Number (UAN) and password.
Note: If you are not sure about your password, please click on ‘Forgot Password’ link and reset your password with your mobile no.
Step 2: In the home page, go to ‘Online Services’ Menu and select ‘Transfer Request’ to proceed with the online transfer claim application.
Step 3: ‘Transfer Request’ page shows all your personal details including Provident Fund Number, UAN, your date of joining with the PF, birth date. You need to make sure all these details are accurate including your Aadhaar Number. All your details should match each other, then only transfer claim application can be processed through online.
Note: If your details mismatch and you are unable to online transfer your PF. Please correct your details through your present employer. Also, you could transfer your PF manually by submitting Form 13.
Step 4: Please fill in the details of your previous PF account number or UAN. Then select through which employer your previous employer or current employer your transfer claim form to be online attested.
Step 5: Once you fill in all the details please click on ‘Get OTP’ link as shown in the picture. Fill in the OTP received on your registered mobile number and then click on Submit button.
Step 6: The employer present/previous as chosen by you will also receive a notification regarding your online EPF transfer application. After necessary changes, in case if any, then the employer will forward it to the Employees Provident Fund Organisation through Online. Your claim application will be processed there after by EPFO.

I want to change my account number in my PF account. What should I do?
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™