Labour Law & Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
In Union territory contact labour 1 year is going to be completed - how to get bonus? Deepavali is near please help me how to get by bonus act please help us
First ask your contractor orally and then submit a joint-request addressed both to the Principal Employer and your Contractor signed by all the contract labor.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™