Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
We are the electrical service company we are working new project for electrical work but some time we are taking sub contract it is for one or two month period only they are billing more then 15k salary if they need to pay PT or we need to deduct PT amount. if deduct how we will pay to dept.
please suggest us.

From India , Bangalore
Hi Hukkli, PT your sub contractor will pay. He need to deduct the same from his employees. Feel free to call or revert for any assistance.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™