Aniket Pathak
Sr. Officer Hr
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Hr Proessional

Thread Started by #yugandhar6789

Please clarify whether Employee Relieved from Job and join in another Company with Same UAN.
After 2 months he abscond from the Company and did not join anywhere.
Kindly clarify whether he can Apply for EPF withdrawl.
Sr HR Executive
12th September 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mr Yugandhar, Please clarify whether absconded Employee name figures in your ECR (NCP DAYS)? have you filed EXIT Details?
Have you taken any action for unauthorized absence? you are worried about his PF Withdrawal? Please think of initiating action as Employer for unauthorized absence
12th September 2017 From India, New Delhi
Yes he can apply for EPF after 2 months his contribution stopped.
13th September 2017 From India, Pune
No, he can't till the time employer is not intimating the EPFO about his separation from the company, earlier that form was Form 10...
13th September 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™