Payroll processing is a time-consuming and a complex process. Managing calculations in excel can be prone to manual errors due to the pressure to multi-tasks. "88% of Excel spreadsheets contain errors" which includes payroll processing, accounting, etc. The unfortunate part is most of them go unnoticed. A payroll software automates the process and eliminates all the human errors, assures remittance on time and saves manual effort required in the hectic process of statutory deductions. Thus, a payroll software plays an important role in improving the productivity and simplifing the workflow of an organization.
Importance of a Payroll Software:
- Helps to Verify Payroll & Payout.
- Easy access to payroll data and process payroll from anywhere and anytime in a click of a button.
- Ease in sharing multiple data to multiple people at once.
- Automatically update statutory records, PF, tax, reimburesements, etc.
- Automate payout calculations after all deductions (eliminates error, rework) with very minimal effort.
- Saves time in generating TDS Returns manually.
- Easy generation of statutory reports.
- Automated IT calculations.
a leading HR and payroll software with heaps of unique features and benefits catering to SMEs. With a proven track record of 4500+ satisfied customers and manages about 7,00,000 employee records daily. With a base price of Rs. 995/ month, the software has a 30 day free trial to offer before purchase. Refer the blog for any doubt in evaluating a payroll software How to evaluate payroll software for small business 12th September 2017 From India, Bengaluru