Asst.manager Hr- Autonix Auto Industries
Sr. Officer Hr
Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir, Greeting to all. I have one doubt for UAN. I have worked in one company. Suddenly i have resigned the Job and rejoining same company.
We got Two UAN Nos How to merge the UAN Nos. Till i have resigned the job it is possible?

From India, Chennai
Please visit nearest PF Office along with original AADHAR Card & PAN Number PF authorities will delete your either UAN and will merge the amount lying in both UAN.
From India, Pune
You can request on EPFO help desk online that to deactivate the previous UAN no and transfer the amount in new UAN no
From India, Ghaziabad
file a transfer claim from members login, your employer will approve the same with the registered DSC and EPF will close the old UAN and will transfer the proceeds to current UAN

Hii... go through with attachment.
From India, Nasik

Attached Images
File Type: png UAN Transfer.png (135.0 KB, 105 views)

Ok thanks I have submitted the Form - 13 for Epfo Office .
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™