Thread Started by #narinder99

My father passed away recently. He was a govt servant. At the time of nomination he nominated my mother, my brother and me. But at that time I was too young he nominated me by my Nick name. Thereafter no changes were made with respect to nomination. Now I want to apply for job on compassionate ground but there is a problem with my name as my Nick name is different from my documented name. Is there anyway other than succession certificate as it is time consuming and I am getting overage for the job. Kindly help me in this regard
4th September 2017 From India, Mandi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™