Sr. Hr Executive
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected seniors
This is Ramu working as DM-HR in Manufacturing sector at Vijayawada. My query is that whether the Form-V under Contract Labour Act can be issued by authorized person if management (Owner) gives authorization to someone else or only employer (owner/occupier) has to sign on Form-V?. My point of view authorised person means other than Occupier or Manager as per the Factories Act. Kindly give your valuable suggestions on this
With regards

From India, Vijayawada
Dear Ramu, Yes the person in the capacity of Manager is authorised to sign form 5 but only when it is been authorised by the employer through proper notice.

Thanks for your reply sir
Occupier or Manager can sign Form-V authomatically, but in addition to the above whether the management can give authorization to other person through authorization letter intimating to the concerned authorities

From India, Vijayawada
Dear Ramu, The person having the controlling authority and has been authorised by the Occupier or Manager to do so, can issue for V on behalf of the organisation.
From India, Mumbai
Thank you sir
My point view is that whether Occupier or Manager can give authorization to other person on behalf of the management
other than these two persons. If management is giving authorization letter to govt authorities, is it acceptable?

From India, Vijayawada
Generally, in most of the Companies, GM-HR&Admin is authorised to deal with all HR & Admin matters including Recruitment, Appointment, Contract, Disci.action etc.,
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™