Dear Sir/Mam, The woman is cook in the grant in aid girls observation hostel since more than 5 years but the employer has not been giving to me weekly off therefore suggests to me under which laws actions may be given against the employer
From India, Pune

Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
Dear Rahul,
It appears that the grant-in aid girls' hostel has outsourced catering to the caterer. He could be exploiting the staff hired by him.
Provisions of shops and establishment act of your state apply to the companies that provide catering services. If the provisions of this act are violated, then you may approach the labour office under whose jurisdiction this company works. Let the woman cook make a complaint to this office. Instead of direct complaint, verbal complaint may be made so that he can visit the caterer's office and find out the irregularities. It is better not to reveal the identify, else open complaint may incense the caterer and he might remove the woman cook.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server