What is the process for transferring employees of the same company to another company
From India, Udaipur
You can not transfer employee from one company to other as both are different entities. However you can 'second' the services. it is important to mention about service conditions if they are different. In such case the employee will be ensured of continuity of service for gratuity purpose.
Some companies ask employee to resign & pay off 'gratuity' even if employee has not completed 5 years of service & take her / him on rolls of new company. But in such case employee stands to lose as again he will have to complete 5 years of service in new company to be able to claim gratuity. Hope you understand what i am saying.

From India, Mumbai
When the services of the employees are taken over by another company, then they have to resign from the current company and join fresh in the new company. When the process is done, a written assurance is given by the new company, that the continuity of service, will be given for, Gratuity, Promotions, etc... Also, their leaves and other balances need to be transferred so that the same can be enjoyed by them. Ensure that the net salary is not being less than the current.
This will ensure, that the employees are not losing on any count, just because of a buy out or carve out.

From India, Mumbai
If you have a gratuity trust, the gratuity is transferable within the group companies, hence there is no loss to the employee who resigns from one group company & joins other at the behest of the management.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
, it was good to guide you all, specially thanks to citeHR
From India, Udaipur
One of the company is partnership company... We are merging partnership company into sister firm which is a private limited company. In partnership company we have 4 employees, who needs to be transferred to sister private limited company.
I would like to know to the procedure to be followed for transferring these 4 employees to sister private limited company.
What kind of documentation or letters we need to provide for employees ?
In case any employee still serving under 1year service agreement with active bond. Do we need to prepare new service agreement in the sister private limited company name ?
If Yes on above query, What would be his/her service period should be considered in service agreement under service bond ?

From India, Hubli

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server