Sir, I have a query regarding pf challan.
In my company 250 employee are working at a time.
1. Rs 24,50000 is total salary.
Rs 105000 of 180 employee's are getting basic upto 15k (each employee).plus other allowance.
And Rs. 6 lac of 70 employee's are gatting basic above 15k ( each employee). Plus other allowances
Sir my question is
1. In pf challan file which amount fill in gross wages filled.??
2. In pf challan total number of employee.??
3. What is the calculation base of pf challan admin & EdLI charges? EPF wages or gross wages
4. What is gross wages of the excluded employee.
Thanks and regards
From India, Bhilwara
refer previous month ECR for your easy understanding, you can download the same from the portal. that the management was paying EPF on basic + which allowance.
HRA is exempted from the EPF, but other allowances are not.
epf is is 12% from employee + 12% from employer +EDLI 0.5% (auto calculated by the portal) + 0.65% admin charge
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.