In Hr Job
Hr Consultant

Dear Friends,
Many of employees have UAN number but their details miss match, because old details submitted without UID Number, So please tell me procedure for update details in EPFO web site, Because I have already submitted " Joint declaration Form" for same but after one month there is now response by EPFO.
Please suggest me other way if possible3
Ashok Jangra
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Employee has to visit the EPF office of old employer with joint declaration from old employer, with documents certfified by the old employer , 1) birth certificate 2) SSC certificate (any one) for correction of data.
as the error is generated from old office , the present office can not initiate the change in data.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™