Partner - Risk Management
Deputy Commissioner Of Labour..a.p.
Poonam Varshney
Hr Manager
Ashutosh Thakre
Hr Professional
Charan S
Head Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear hr, I was working in a pvt ltd company. Wherein i joined this company and worked for near about 2 months and left. I did not serve any notice period. The only document that i have is offer letter and salary slip. Hr has not given appointment letter.
Now i am calling HR for full and final settlement, he is not picking my call neither reverting me back.
HR kindly guide me further course of action i shoud take

From India, Delhi
Dear Poonam,
Irrespective of you receiving your appointment letter or not, there are some rules,when you leave a company, no doubt the company is in fault for not providing you with a appointment letter, still, why did you not even try to serve the notice period. You are also, equally in fault.
How are you to prove, that you worked for the period that you have not got your salary?
Try calling the Head HR, or the MD of the company and amicably solve the problem. Have you written any mails to the HR, forward them to the higher ups. But the best solution is going their personally and resolving the matter head on.

From India, Mumbai
My reporting manager is md of the company, amicabally is not possible but attendance record i have. How should i address mail to them. Can u help in drafting some lwtters to them
From India, Delhi
Dear Poonam,
The letter or email can be based upon the below points:-
1. you were working for 2 months
2. you have not received the appointment letter
3. the salary is pending for the last month
4. the letter of releving is pending
Also, what proof you have regarding the attendance? Also, we aware that any law that you state will also indirectly be applicable to you. So proceed with caution.

From India, Mumbai
You worked for less than 2 months and left without notice. You seriously think you are going to get a full and final settlement, and that they will welcome you to the office and give you a relieving letter ?
You deserve nothing and I am sure you will also get nothing. I suspect that notice pay you owe to them
Exceeds the pending salary

From India, Mumbai
in sufficient information.
somethinv wrong ..appointment letter joining report both are essntial..your case is can u say u r the employee of the said company for a salary slip.Attendance copy with you..
approach labour dept.nearby revealing the same facts in written.they will sent a notice to yur company to attend a joint meeting for both of ur proofs and get the matter settled.amicably..

From India, Nellore
Dear Poonam
It doesn't matter you have appointment letter or not. You have salary slip and which is sufficient document to pursue your case. Under mentioned remedy is available in case your salary has not been paid for the said period by the employer.
1. If your salary below 15000/- you can claim under ID Act and may file an application in Labor Department.
2. You can file an writ petition to High court under Article 224.
3. You can file an FIR under Indian Penal Court as this is a case of fraud and cheating.
4. You can file an application to women cell as this might be the case of work place harassment.
In absence of any proof and document you can fight your case as you have served the organisation for two months . There is only one mistake at your end that you have not served the notice period which can be debated as the employer have not issued appointment letter.
Thanks & Regards

From Asia/Pacific Region,
I wanted to give notice period but md created such instances i have to leave i cant tolerate mental tensions he was giving me of which i dont have any proofs. Two earlier employee also left within 6 months from the same designations becoz of his behaviour but they gave a fake reason for not contuining like going yo ambala for futher or body problem(msle and female?). As per employees working there says either tolerate his scoldings or move on. And they prefer to stay as they have responsiblity.
I hve 8 yrs of experience, what i did just to free myself from his scoldings and tensions which i used carry with me whole day even after reaching home. The day i decided to leave was the day i lost my patience level and i cried. Crying tough i considered i did wrong. I should scolded him back as i was not on fault.
Rest this is my whole case.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™