Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working at guest house of a limited co. under labour contractor .I belongs from odisha state working at rajasthan .Now i required a residential certificate for various purpose like for using sim card but i am unable to do this so i want to know is it possible or not ,if it possible then who gave this certificate to me.Our guest house running under HRA dept.refuges to give this type of certificate to me because i am working as a contract labour not a permanent labour .So what can i do ? Pl tell us & help me .
From India, Jaipur
Our supervisor threatening to terminate from my job without any cause because i exposed to him at our staff about his process of working.Is it possible ? Our contractor also giving threatening to terminate.
From India, Jaipur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™