Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected Seniors & colleagues,
I am seeking for a solution to issue which I am facing in regards to employee's registration in PF portal.
There is one employee working with us since March - 2015. At that time a UAN number and Member ID was allotted to him. (The employee is still continuously employed with us.)
But somehow (or may be due to our salary consultant's mistake) another UAN number and Member ID got created for the same employee and since then all his contributions are being remitted to the new ID & UAN. Moreover, in both the cases, his Date of Birth is entered wrongly.
What can be done in this case? Is there any way to delete the any of the UAN and ID? Kindly suggest.

From India, Ahmadabad
Any suggestions on above query, please?
From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Harshvardhan,
You can give a undertaking letter to PF office about the mistake and request them to transfer all the funds to new account. Simultaneously, you can also give a joint declaration form for changing DOB with KYC document. Such issues are arising due to many reasons but it will get solved through following proper process.

From India, Ahmedabad
Thank you Manish!! I have submitted Joint declaration along with KYC documents of the member. They have told me that this process will take around 20 days to change records in the system.
From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™