Where to file the complaint againt hr department for delaying reply

My hr department never give timely reply on email... some time they did not pick up the call as well..
8th August 2017 From India, Mumbai

Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Legal Consultancy
Hr & Intl.standards Consultancy
+1 Other

Dear Vaibhavi,

You work in which department? What is your designation? What kind of correspondence do you do with HR Department?

I recommend you discussing this issue with the General Manager of your company. Explain to him how the delayed replies from HR impacts your productivity. Explore possibility of eliminating the correspondence with HR.


Dinesh Divekar
8th August 2017 From India, Bangalore
I worked as team leader.. Hinduja global solution is the company name.. this company is doing hr outsourcing job... it like we work for one company but we are on Hgs payroll...
8th August 2017 From India, Mumbai
Dear Vaibhavi,

As per the amendment to the Industrial Disputes Act every company is required to set up a Grievance Redressal committee to address to the problems of the employees of the organisation. However you are a team leader so you can peruse your staff manual which may have the provision of grievance redressal to higher authorities, it is advisable to approach through proper channel as per the rules.
9th August 2017 From India, Pune
Dear Vaibhavi,

You must be having your Operations Head, have informed him? If not, please first of you take up this matter with your Ops Head.

Please speak to the HR head directly, he is under obligation to hear you. In case he does not hear you or does not act on your complaint, take up this matter with your Centre Head. If he also does not help you take up this matter with CEO.

Please do not write directly to the CEO. move step at a time and wait for response. This way you may be able to get resolution.


Bharat Gera
HR Consultant
10th August 2017 From India, Thane
Dear Vaibhavi,

Please go to HR Head and discuss about your problem politely but firmly. Please request him to call the concerned HR person in presence of you and settle the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Shreeya Consultancy
Facilitating Social Accountability compliance, Values & HR Systems implementation
10th August 2017 From India, Delhi
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network