Hr Executive
Software Engineer


I joined company in 2013, from 2013 to 2017 (4 years) company is LLP. In April 2017 company registered as a PVT LTD. then company opened another new member ID in same UAN account, now I have two member IDs (old and New).
I want know can I withdraw that old PF balance ?
3rd August 2017 From India, Pune
In this case you can withdraw ...You have to follow the following process
You have to apply for online transfer from previous pf account to current pf account,for this there is a option in online .Then you can apply for withdraw..
3rd August 2017 From India, Chennai
Thanks for your reply Ramrajan,
once transferred money to new member ID, how can I withdraw ? please elaborate.
3rd August 2017 From India, Pune
dear member ,
firstly confirm that either your UAN no. activate or not,you can well follow the procedure suggested by ramraj sir , similarly check out the status it has been done or not.apply for the "annexure K" from the EPFO department for your assurance and authentication for the transfer of the pf accumulation from old to new one.because there are lot of glitches ha been fond in the system of the Epfo.
"annexure K" you can ask the PF authority by registering EPFiMS (register for grievance) from Epfo Dashboard.
10th August 2017 From India, Nagpur
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™