Our very popular Thomas International’s 2-day Certification Workshop at Bangalore will be conducted at Hotel Le Meridian, Sankey Road (near Bangalore Golf Club), Bangalore on 10th & 11th of August 2017.
We request you to take this opportunity to nominate 2 – 3 members in your team / organization for this Workshop.
Details are as under:
Thomas International Certification Workshop – 2 Day Workshop (DISC - PPA-HJA Certification) - Understanding and Influencing Human Behaviour @ Workplace.
Date and Time:
10th Aug 2017-Thursday : 9.00am to 5.30 pm
11th Aug 2017 – Friday : 9.30am to 5.30 pm
This is a non-residential 2-day workshop.
Limited Registrations - 15 participants per batch to ensure Individual Attention and Learning.
• For a Single Participant: The Certification Fee is Rs 32,500/- plus 18% GST.
• For multiple participants from the same organization for the same workshop on the same days – we offer a 10% discount for every one on the prices shown above.
Note: Cheque/DD to be drawn in favor of “Thomas Assessments Pvt. Ltd.” Or you could do a bank NEFT transfer, details will be provided.
The Fee quoted above covers the following:-
3. Refreshments (morning session and afternoon sessions on both days)
4. Buffet lunch (on both days)
As a part of the certification program, the participant will receive his / her own Profile analysis - Personal Profile Analysis Report - FREE.
The learning or take-aways from the Workshop would include:
1. To describe the behavioral profile of a person within ten minutes
2. Knowledge about the motivators, fears and values that an employee / shortlisted candidate brings to the organisation
3. To be able to benchmark and replicate star performers required in your organisation
4. To identify and bridge the gap vis-à-vis the ideal culture
5. To bring objectivity and efficiency in your selection process
6. To discover the potential of your existing workforce.
7. To join a fraternity of more than 5000 certified professionals in India
Applications of PPA at the Workplace
1. Assist in Talent Acquisition - hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
2. Build productive teams
3. Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
4. Train a powerful sales force
5. Improve customer service
6. Ease frustrations and interpersonal conflict
7. Enhance communication
8. Help with change and conflict management
9. Improve personal diversity awareness and recognition
10. Improve productivity
11. Enhance the counselling or coaching experience
In the past workshops, we have had from participants from companies including Accenture, Airtel, Akamai Technologies, Akzo Nobel, BIAL, Capgemini, Citibank, Coca Cola, Cognizant, Conzerv, Crompton Greaves, DSL, De Beers, Fidelity, GCI Solutions, GMR Group, HCL, HP, ITC, Lifestyle, Maruti Udyog Madura Garments, Mercedes Benz, MetLife, Mfar Constructions, Murugappa Group, Nokia Siemens, Novo Nordisk, Otis, Pantaloon, Quintiles, Sanyo LSI, Sasken, Sobha Developers, Tata Teleservices, Tally Solutions, Team Lease, Tarang Software, Times of India, Vysya Bank, Titan Industries, TNT, TVS Interconnect, Satyam, Royal Sundaram, Vodafone, Suzlon, UB, Unitech, WNS Global, Yahoo and Zuari Cement.
Looking forward to your confirmation at an early date.
Thomas Assessments Pvt. Ltd.,
T-2, TNT Towers, 3rd Floor
Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001
Mobile: +91 9740023004
Website : www.thomasinternational.net From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.