Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
Area Manager - Personnel
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working in a manufacturing company since 2009, the issue is the company has not deposited the PF amount with the PF department since last 2 years. What remedies I can get or what actions can be taken on my part???
From India, Delhi
Please download your latest EPF Passbook & take up the matter with your Employer.EPF PassBook will give details of remittance/Non Remittance of EPF Contribution by the Employer
From India, New Delhi
Dear Friend,
If you have to ask about your EPF to employer, you have any evidence some time due to system error you cant able to see you balance in Online.
If you want to Know the exact status about EPF, first you have to rise your query under right information act and you get the details from EPF based on the document you have full rights to ask your employer.

From India, Madras
Directly go to the PF office they will tell you your contribution status. if not contributed from 2 years. Please talk to your HR. they will clarify the matter. if you don't get satisfied . please give written complaint to asst. PF commissioner.
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™