Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Senior Executive - Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir, The management has decided to close a factory at NCR area. It has total strength around 75 including all contractual worker, security & piece rate worker & in company roll there are only 18. We would transfer these 18 employee in other plant in same region.
Just want to know the procedure for closing the same and which Form would be required form Q or Form 32 to intimate the appropriate govt. department.

From India, Delhi
You have to surrender your factory License giving details of Employees who are Transferred to department of Factories & Boilers
From India, New Delhi
Dear All, Kindly send me the covering letter format for Factory license surrender. Regards, Dhinesh - HR
From India , Tiruchchirappalli
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™