I am HR handling all the compliance and we have implemented PF in last year. And one of our employee left in November, but I have not created his UAN number as it got implemented from December. So kindly guide me how i can help him out to withdraw his PF amount as he is eligible for 6 months PF criteria.
From India, Mumbai
Dear, You can create their UAN online from unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in after that you fill their PF withdrawal form.
From India, Gurgaon
HI Sonu, Thanks for your reply, but will the previous amount will get transfer to the new UAN as he is not active member since december.
From India, Mumbai
That is not a problem, in which uan you want to transfer amount that must be active and without activation you can not transfer.
From India, Gurgaon
I was worked in G4S Security company as a security guard of the year of 2011 to 2013.
My name is:- EYACHIN MIAH
I D no :- 392025.
My father name is Joynal Miah .
My date of birth is 04/06/1986.
I don't know my PF number and uan number.
Kindly help me to know Uan number.

From India
I was worked in Peregrine security company at the year of 2008 to 2010 as a security guard. My Name is:-EYACHIN MIAH S/O:- JOYNAL MIAH. DOB:-04/06/1986. Please help me to know my PF and uan number
From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™