Hello everyone,
We Registered our Firm "INZET SOLUTIONS LLP" with the objective Software development, Training.
We Opened office locally by taking a room on rental basis.
My Doubt is Is it really requires any local permissions to start the operations still registered with MCA(Ministry of Corporate Affairs).
22nd July 2017 From India, Tekkali
You will need to obtain registration certificate (not permission) under the AP Shops & Establishment Act irrespective of manpower in your office.
22nd July 2017 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™