Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected Seniors,
if i worked for govt firm as contractor and i used a guest house as office work an some of staff stay in this guest house in dehradun so may i want to know that i will have to take shop and establishment registration or not so please suggest me as urgent bases
Thanks & Regards
Ram Kumar

From India, New Delhi
If you are using as Office, Registration under Shops & Comml Estab Act to be taken.If you are using only for stay of your Employees, Registration is not required.
From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™