Please note :-
1. Gratuity is payable when an employee retires or resigns and not because of Management changes.
2. EPFO has issued universal PF Nos for each employee so that whatever changes in jobs he may have, yet the PF
account of that employee is identified with that unique No.
3. As you are continuing with the same Management, you have not become entitled for any Gratuity payment, if I
understand the situation correctly.
4. EPFO Pension becomes payable when an employee crosses 58 years of age and not because of company changes.
5. The EPFO will take the date of your joining PF as per record as the correct date for PF or Pension calculation.
Hope the above suffices your expectations,
From India, Mumbai