Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was recruited by xyz company 7 years back. The company issued a mail regarding change of status( Pvt to Ltd).Till then I had completed 5 years of service. should I get graduaty and pension contribution.
Now my epfo no. is change and previous​ pension is not showing in EPFO.

From India, Nasik
Change in Constitution of Company from private to limited does not affect your Continuity in service & entitlement for Gratuity & EPF
What do you mean by "Now my epfo no. is change and previous​ pension is not showing in EPFO." WHAT IS THIS PREVIOUS PENSION?

From India, New Delhi
Dear Friend,
Please note :-
1. Gratuity is payable when an employee retires or resigns and not because of Management changes.
2. EPFO has issued universal PF Nos for each employee so that whatever changes in jobs he may have, yet the PF
account of that employee is identified with that unique No.
3. As you are continuing with the same Management, you have not become entitled for any Gratuity payment, if I
understand the situation correctly.
4. EPFO Pension becomes payable when an employee crosses 58 years of age and not because of company changes.
5. The EPFO will take the date of your joining PF as per record as the correct date for PF or Pension calculation.
Hope the above suffices your expectations,

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,(POWAI OFFICE) Thanks for your support.You got it what i wanted to know. Regards
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™