Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir/Madam,
Can you please let us know what are the proofs we can submit along with joint declaration form at EPFO for employee details corrections.
And can we do Physical Pf transfer as we dont have the online procedure if the employee have 2 UAn's?
Thanks in advance
Best Regards

From India, Chennai
Hi.. You have to submit your aadhar card copy or ID proof with joint declaration form for employee detail correction..
And yes you can transfer PF offline as well by filling up Form-13 & submit it to PF office..
Form-13 attached for your reference
Sr. HR & Admin Executive

From India, Gurgaon

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FORM 13 .pdf (275.4 KB, 1112 views)

Dear Deepika madam
Thank you very much for your quick response,
Actually, my concern was, when we are submitting any PF related form at EPFO they generally asking for PAN or Aadhar instead of these what are the documents we can submit like Licence,
Passport etc.
And can employer do the changes by uploading annexure sheet in EPF upgraded portal,
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

From India, Chennai
Dear Noor Ahammad Sab, Please Peruse the attachments which are self explanatory.
From India, New Delhi
PF Circular(List of Documents to be submitted) for Correction of Data & Joint Letter
From India, New Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Correction in Name of PF Member.pdf (52.4 KB, 1583 views)
File Type: docx Joint Letter for Change in EPF Data.docx (12.1 KB, 1895 views)

Thank you very much,
Do we have any provision that the employer and the employee can do the changes by them self through online.
please gude on this with nice presentation.
Thanks your quick responce.
Best Regards

From India, Chennai
Dear Mr Noor sab, There is no provision to make any changes with regard to EPF DATA BASE by Employer.It has to be done by EPFO duly supported by request letter & relevant documents.
From India, New Delhi
how to get correction in the name of spelling in esic
From India
Dear Anamika,you have to link Aadhaar Number to your ESI Insurance Number & verify with Mobile OTP.
From India, New Delhi
HI Sir/Madam
My Name and Gender got mismatched in UAN, While I am trying to modify the details I am getting Error as aadhar verified in Unified portal ,my details were not editable. How can i Update my correct details.
And also while my Present Employer trying to link my UAN it was showing Error as AADHAR Authenication failed as details against UAN are not matching with aadhar.Please suggest me

From India, Hyderabad

Attached Images
File Type: png aadhar error.png (96.2 KB, 107 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co