Sir, I am working in a collage under a deemed university( govt) as a library assistant on contract basis since 2013. I am the only one staff in the library.since 2013 I am getting only 9000 rupees per month. The same amount also giving who working as a peon. But the required qualification for my post is post graduation in library science and for peons it is 7th standard pass.
How can this justify - many time i mentioned this to the authority but no use. I'm working there 4 years without an increase in wage. I would like to know where should I register a complaint? If i move to high court is there any chance to get justice?help me with valuable suggestions.
6th July 2017 From India, Kozhikode
As you are on contract basis your principal employer is not paying you directly. The problem is not with how much you are getting . problem lies on who's payroll you are working try to get permanent there or search for on roll job.
6th July 2017 From India, Pune
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™