6th July 2017 From India, Hyderabad
2. Did you submit any medical certificate to HR when you took long medical leave on health grounds. Please share the medical document.
3. Did you mention in the resignation letter that you are leaving on health grounds?
4. How long did you work there?
5. Preserve your appointment letter & salary slips properly, they will be helpful in future.
6. Once you have provide above information, I will give you draft of a letter which you will write to the HR for claiming experience letter and they will not be able to refuse.
8th July 2017 From India, Thane
Please tell the HR that since you could not give the notice period, you are willing to give salary in lieu there of. All standard Appointment letters have that clause.
If they still do not agree, send them a legal notice as they can not enforce the concept of Bonded labour.
The HR of your previous organisation is intentionally harassing you, so you need to fight back , legally .
Good Luck !
10th July 2017 From India, Delhi