Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Thread Started by #SPadhi89


I left my previous organisation due to continuos health issues and could n't serve the complete notice period.

I have communicated to the company HR about this and my TL and Managers are well aware about my health issues. Because I had to take a leave of 1 month in the past due to multiple health issues, and I was not recovering I had to quit the job in between the notice period.

I have tried to settle the matter in a peaceful manner. I have even given them the hints to buyout the notice period. But the HR still remains adamant and is asking me to serve the complete notice period.

I am taking a break from jon and I have joined an educational institution for higher studies.

What shall I do in this case? Will the absence of relieving or experience letter have an impact on my placement? I have the joining letter and the salary slips till the month I attended office.

Need your suggestions friends. I am so stressed now.

6th July 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Why you don’t want to continue with same organization?
6th July 2017 From India, Pune
I have joined a regular PGDM in a reputed B School Don’t want to ruin this for the sake of a completely Night Shift Job. And further reasons are my health issues.
6th July 2017 From India, Hyderabad
1. Please mention complete exit clause from your appointment letter to understand & advice.
2. Did you submit any medical certificate to HR when you took long medical leave on health grounds. Please share the medical document.
3. Did you mention in the resignation letter that you are leaving on health grounds?
4. How long did you work there?
5. Preserve your appointment letter & salary slips properly, they will be helpful in future.
6. Once you have provide above information, I will give you draft of a letter which you will write to the HR for claiming experience letter and they will not be able to refuse.
8th July 2017 From India, Thane
Please tell the HR that since you could not give the notice period, you are willing to give salary in lieu there of. All standard Appointment letters have that clause.
If they still do not agree, send them a legal notice as they can not enforce the concept of Bonded labour.
The HR of your previous organisation is intentionally harassing you, so you need to fight back , legally .
Good Luck !
Anil Raina
10th July 2017 From India, Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™