I was terminated from an MNC 2 years back. I was given a termination letter but they were imposing huge fines on me in form of full n final settlement which i denied. I am completing my further studies and listing myself as a fresher in further companies, so i need to close my EPF account . How can i do it without involvement of my previous employer. I have UAN no present with me.
From Singapore, Singapore
Is your PF account active linked with UAN? If you know the account number, you visit the portal take all actions to activate it. The problem is you will have to fill in details of your nominees which needs employer approval.
From India, Mumbai
Go to your regional pf office with your uan number, aadhaar card and registered mobil in pf. The edp dept of the the regional pf office will scan your finger and will seed your aadhaar with your uan.
Case 1 : If your name on aadhaar matches with pf records then the seeding will done immediately. Then you can file combined pf withdrawal form (with aadhaar) and you can get the money within 15-30 working days to your account
case 2 : If your name in aadhaar not matches with your name in pf records then it will take 60 days to seed the aadhaar by the pf authorities manually. After that only you can withdraw your amount as said in the case 1 without employer consent.

From India, Visakhapatnam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server