My father is getting a pension of 1309 he did not receive the revised pension in 2016 how can he find out why it is not revised.?
And how does he apply for the revised pension and how to find out the revised pension?

From India, Hyderabad
You can login on Central Pension Accounting Office(CPAO) for pension details.

From India, Yavatmal
Dear HSUPA You have not mentioned details of Pension your Father receiving? is it EPS?you have to contact the relevant Authority/Act under which Pension is paid.
From India, New Delhi
Please confirm if pension from eps
From India, Bareli
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™