The proposed draft could be as below;
____________ (your complete name)
____________ (Your complete address with PIN code)
The Managing Director
_______________ (name and address of the company with PIN code)
Permission for Reemployment
1. This is to inform you that I had applied for the post of ___________ (your designation). After completing recruitment process, I was selected for the said post and my date of joining was _________. My employee No was _________.
2. Unfortunately, I met with road accident on _______ (date). I had severe injuries and my ________ (give details of the injury like whether you hand, leg etc fractured). I wanted to resume my duties, however, my incapacity owing to the accident prolonged. As I did not wish to hamper work of my department, I had to resign from my job per force. The mishap brought break in my career and I had to accept it distraughtly.
3. Now I have recuperated from my physiological impairment. I am fit to attend my duties and doctors also have certified my fitness. Therefore, may I request you to consider my case for the reemployment? With my tenure of ______ months/years in the company, I have exposure to the work culture of ___________ (name of your company) in general and of my department, ______ (name of your department) in particular. Therefore, my reinstatement is beneficial to the company as well.
4. Sir, I am hopeful of your affirmative reply. In support of my request, I have attached my medical fitness certificate to this letter.
5. Thanking you.
________ Your complete name with initials
Please note the following about business writing: -
1. Business letters are always addressed to the Managing Director of the company. The letter may not reach to his level however, his immediate subordinates may take decision on his behalf.
2. Always start with the background of the case. Just write what happened. This works as introduction.
3. Give supplementary comments on the background of the case
4. Next, state clearly what you want other party to do
5. Lastly, reiterate your request and also mention about the attached certificates.
All the best!
From India, Bangalore