Hr Consultant
Labour Consultant
Depty Manager Quality

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
dear sir /madam
regarding my issue i joined on 1/01/2006 and i was resigned on 30/07/2015 at that time i was applied for EPF amount withdrawal and form 19 and form 10 c but form 10 c was rejected why can any body explain to me

check aadhar data and UAN data is match, if both are same then there is no valid reason, wait for return of form 10C by post and read the objections
Dear k appalanaidu,
Your Pension claim is not rejected. Since your Family Pension Membership is more than 9 1/2 years, it is considered as 10 yrs. and as such you will not be permitted to withdraw Pension amount. You will be issued Pension Certificate from PF Authority, which you need to preserve till you complete the age of 58 years and thereafter apply for Pension Amount. You may apply for transfer of Pension Fund amount, if you secure employment elsewhere where PF act is applicable.
Hope the query is explained you in detail.

Is there any possibility to withdraw the amount of family pension instead of collecting the pension certificate
"No" you can not withdraw the family pension amount now as your Membership is more than 9 1/2 yrs. You have no option left but to accept the Family Pension Scheme Membership Certificate. Only option leftout for you is to wait till your retirement age by preserving the certificate or get transfer the pension fund amount to your new PF Account by submitting the Pension Certificate.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™