Senior Manager - Statutory Compliance
Software Engineer

Dear all, My mother was working in one private college - for 13 years we were told, the PF will be processed, now we approach the employer they said its go automatically to pension scheme you not claim your whole amount, now we want to get the PF amount, because my mother not required pension she updated to employer many times they said its government rule.
They said if more then 10 years crossed its automatically goes Pension scheme. I need the solution how to Claim her PF amount.
What form we have to submit but employer given only Pension Scheme form 10D

From India, Coimbatore
Your Employer is correct. They can't do anything on this. From the first month of her appointment onwards, the pension fund has been contributed. There is an option of withdrawing the Pension fund, if she applies for withdrawal before 10 years of service.
After 10 years of service, you can't withdraw the Pension fund completely. You can only apply for "Scheme Certificate". After attaining the age of 58 years, she can apply for pension.

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™