You first talk with your husband and clear the issue with the financier then.
From India, Bengaluru
first of all close your said bank account, then resolve the matter with your husband.

Dear Kalps02
I do not agree to most comments quoted here, this problem should not be approached from legal angle to start with. There are better ways to solve the financial mess that you're into. The fate of the larger society is that they are not given the trades of how money works.
my suggestion is to address the issue related to 'money' and not about relationship and it's shape or legal.

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server