Home Top New Login / Signup
Dear Sir
This my quntr one of my employee had withdrawn the pf amount by submitting the form 19&10 fro last two month ago and the pf department has transfer the amount to his account .
And know he has rejoined the company again can i continue his pf old (UAN) no for contribution or i have to get a new uan no
Please let me know
From India, Bellary
*Cite.Co Support Sponsors - Talentedge / Kredily

chek the old UAN, if the same is displayed and data is correct then use that UAN, this will help to minimize the KYC hassle if the data does not match, then generate a new UAN

Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™