PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Seniors, Greetings!!!
Kindly guide if an employer start paid PF contribution and he deposit PF approx one year after one year his HR person quit and in next one year he was not submit ECR.Now he want to deposit whole amount with penalties.
How can we submit pending challan through online or manual
Waiting for your kind reply
Thanks & Regards
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
You can register it online through the EPFO portal and upload the pending data in PDF format. After uploading the Challan you can make the payment online. Refer the article in the link for the process of online payment flow -
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™